Parking and Travel Arrangements for Saturday 24th June
We look forward to welcoming patrons to the Athletic Grounds, Armagh on Saturday 24th June for the Ulster Minor and Senior Championship Semi Finals.
USFC 17 – Down v Monaghan – 7.00pm Throw-In
UMFC 17 – Down v Cavan – 5.00pm Throw-In
A number of arrangements have been put in place in order assist all of those travelling to and from the games.
The following Car Parks are available for Patrons on match day:
– CBS Car Park
– Ballyrath Road, Car Park
– Armagh City Hotel
– Palace Demesne
– St Malachy’s Church
– Friary Road Car Park
– Dobbin Lane Car Park
– Linenhall Car Park
– Abbey Street Car Park
– Shambles Car Park
– Umgola/Monaghan Rd Field Car Park
– Monaghan Road (hard shoulders)
– Armagh Rugby Club
– Shambles Car Park
Down Supporters are encouraged the numerous City Centre Car Parks many of which are listed above.
Monaghan/Cavan supporters are encouraged to use the Umgola/Monaghan Road and Ballyrath Road Car Parks.
The following Parking Restrictions are in place:
· No Parking on Dalton Road
· No Parking on Umgola Road
· No Parking on Friary Road or slip roads
· No Parking on Newry Road from BP Station
· No Parking on Irish Street from the Rock Road
Ticket Selling Points
Terrace tickets will be available to purchase from the following selling points:
· Dalton Road Ticket Hatches
· Ulster GAA Ticket Van in CBS Car Park
· Armagh GAA Ticket Van in Drumarg Courtyard
Season Ticket Holders with seats in Section 104 are asked to enter via Turnstiles 21-22.
Season Ticket Holders with seats in Section 109 are asked to enter via Turnstiles 15-16.
Points for Consideration
· The Athletic Grounds is located in a mainly residential area and we would appreciate that all Patrons attending the game respect our local residents and the surrounding area.
· Please respect and follow the directions provided by our stewards and the PSNI.
· Armagh GAA / Ulster GAA would like to thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a safe journey to and from the Athletic Grounds.