Garda Traffic Management Plan for Sunday’s Ulster Football Championship Quarter Finals Cavan v Armagh in Kingspan Breffni Park.
Supporters are asked to travel early and observe the following:
· Traffic coming from North Armagh are asked to travel through Monaghan/Clones/Butlersbridge. On travelling along the Cavan by pass they should take the Ballyhaise turn off and proceed towards the town centre where parking will be available.
· Traffic coming from South Armagh are asked to travel through Castleblayney/Ballybay/Cootehill. On approaching they should proceed towards the town centre where parking will be available.
· Traffic approaching Cavan from the Dublin direction are asked to travel to Cavan by Ballyjamesduff, this is to include traffic coming the general Virginia area.
· Traffic approaching from the Bailieboro direction are asked to take an alternative route and to avoid the junction at the Lavey Inn.
· This traffic advice is required as the Cavan Stages Rally is also being held on the 29th of May. The headquarters is based at the Hotel Kilmore and traffic is expected to be heavy between the Dublin Road Roundabout and Killygarry Church. Traffic is also expected to be heavy at the Lavey Inn.