The GAA, GPA, the Camogie Association and the LGFA have launched the Lenovo GAA Skills Hubs, offering the chance for boys and girls aged between 13 to 15 years of age to learn the skills of Gaelic football, hurling and camogie from their heroes and heroines, in high quality venues across the country from June to August this summer.
The Lenovo GAA Skills Hubs will give participants an insight into the life of an inter-county player that will include conditioned games, skills development, mental preparation, sports nutrition and athletic development. Top GAA players will be actively coaching at the Skills Hub for the full 4 days.
Key Features include:
* Specially designed initiative for teenagers 13 to 15 years old
* Coaching of key skills (shooting, blocking, tackling etc) from top GAA inter-county stars
* Break-out sessions on nutrition, inter county experiences, strength and conditioning games
* Each participant to receive a high-quality training top
* Lenovo Ideapad to be won at each camp
* Cost is just €55 each
For detailed information about the: www.gaa.ie/lenovoskillshub