We are delighted to welcome spectators back to inter-county games. In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Park responsibly, and please respect the stadium is in a residential area.
- All all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Make sure in advance you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- If you need to access any of the grounds amenities, such as toilets, food or drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use and plan accordingly.
- Remain in your seat or place at all times wherever possible.
- If you need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- If you are seated when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. where possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth when needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives, and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understand these guidelines too.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe.